KJV Study Bible Personal Size, Black and Tan LeatherTouch
KJV Study Bible Personal Size,
Black and Tan LeatherTouch
Portable by size, this study Bible features 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, a 40-page concordance, 20 articles on practical and theological issues, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, 15 charts, and a helpful glossary of 17th century expressions that are part of the KJV’s signature phrasing.
The Holman KJV Study Bible honors the beauty and majesty of the beloved King James Bible by presenting the only full-color KJV study Bible available. The study features are all designed to put the emphasis where it must be—on making the Scriptures, God's written word, clear and understandable.
The KJV Study Bible is modeled after its own 2011 ECPA Christian Book award-winning HCSB Study Bible, where every well-conceived study help is practically placed on the same page spread as the related biblical text.
- 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 40-page concordance, 20 articles and essays on practical and theological issues, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, and 15 charts
- Full-color photographs, maps, and illustrations throughout
- A two-column text setting, center-column cross references
- The words of Jesus in red
- Extensive book introductions
- One- and three-year Bible reading plans
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Two-piece gift box
- Two ribbon markers
- Gold page edges
- 8-point Bible text size
- 6-point note text size
- 8.50" x 5.75" x 2.00"
Number of Pages: 2304
Vendor: Holman Bible Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.50 X 2 (inches)
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 6 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold